DUBAI’S LOCATION PUTS US IN THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD
- Dubai is the gateway to the Middle East with established trading links to a potential market of over 1.5 billion people.
- Dubai’s geocentricity places the city within easy reach of every continent and trading route.
A FAVOURABLE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Trade growing by an average 11% year on year (Dubai Smart Government, 2015)
- UAE consistently outperforms global growth
- Dubai will host Expo 2020, which is expected to create over 250,000 new jobs and help the emirate reach its goal of welcoming 20 million visitors by 2020
- MSCI index upgraded the UAE from frontier to emerging market status in 2014
- No corporate or personal income taxes
- 100% ownership structure within free zones
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
A HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE FOR RESIDENTS
- A culturally diverse and cosmopolitan lifestyle offering numerous sporting, entertainment, retail and cultural attractions
- All the facilities expected in a world-class city, including state-of-the-art medical care and a wide range of quality schools and higher education establishments offering multi-national curriculum
- An efficient public transport system, including a well-established metro system connecting the city, buses, tram network, taxis and other car services